AS A SOLID WEALTH FAMILY, WE MEET TOGETHER AT FUN, INFORMATIONAL OUTINGS DURING THE YEAR.
We bring in money managers, financial experts, legal and medical professionals to speak at our client events held throughout the year. We bring in speakers to Lunch and Learn events to cover current topics related to retirement, health care, historical events, travel and anything related to the retirement journey our families are experiencing and always encourage our families to bring a guest!
Our Calendar of Events
2021 Retirement Workshop events
Upcoming workshops for 2021 will be scheduled according to Covid Restrictions.
Tentative dates will the 3rd Tuesday and Thursday in the month's of January through May. Topics will include but not limited to:
- Market volatility: Strategies to help preserve your assets from a market downturn
- How can you help avoid outliving your retirement savings?
- Reduce the size of future Required Minimum Distributions now or in the future
- How to possibly increase tax-free cash flow to your retirement income without any additional savings.
- Why taxes will most likely be going up dramatically in the future
- The Secure Act: Tax legislation could turn your IRA into a tax burden for your heirs.
Strategies discussed in this seminar are only appropriate for retirees and pre-retirees ages 58+ with $750,000 or more in investments (excluding real estate). Seating is limited and reservations are required to attend.
This workshop is solely for informational purposes and no products will be sold. There is no cost or obligation to attend!
Dirk Wall, Founder of Solid Wealth Company: "We get to help a select group of people who think they have saved enough, to stop worrying about whether or not they can do everything they wanted during their retirement lifetime."
Rather meet One-on-One?
Schedule a meeting with a member of our team to create your financial strategy today.